Add a shared folder to your OneDrive
- Select Shared in the left navigation pane.
- Select the folder you want to add and select Add to my OneDrive.
- Or right-click the folder and select Add to my OneDrive.
Stop or change sharing
If you are the file owner, or have edit permissions, you can stop or change the sharing permissions.
- Select the file or folder you want to stop sharing.
- Select Information in the upper-right corner to open the Details pane.
- Select Sharing and:
- Select the X next to a link to disable it.
- Select Can Edit or Can View, and then select Stop Sharing.
- Select Can Edit or Can View and then select Change to….
For any further queries, you can reach us by creating a ticket at Foetron Support Portal or you can directly call us on our support helpline number +91-124-4506200