Single Sign-On (SSO) Solution for Cloud & Mobile App Protection
Single Sign-On solution from CloudCodes services protects thousands of applications from risks associated with password management and enables users to access mobile, cloud, and on-premises programs on any device. By implementing SSO, users need to enter a single username and password for once and then acquire access to the devices and apps that are based upon policy from the enterprise. It gives support to internal (contractors, employees) as well as external (customers, partners) users.
Our Single Sign-On solution strengthens the existing cloud security protocols along with single access to several users for IT monitoring ease. The challenges get significantly reduced in terms of clicks and hence, eliminating time in remembering the account usernames and passwords. An administrator will be able to track real-time activities with the provisioning and de-provisioning of sanctioned applications. We are also providing the capability of restricting access to unsanctioned programs for organization users. Our SSO security is compatible with all mobile platforms, and it does not need re-configuration in case of operating system updates.
- Allows end-users to achieve one-point access to all business programs
- All cloud applications will be accessed through desktops, smartphones, etc.
- Consolidate with custom on-premises applications through custom protocol/development
- Secure provisioning and de-provisioning of cloud applications
- Add or remove existing cloud programs without hard efforts
- Manage several users with an individual account from 1 console
- Helps in increasing productivity by keeping the data safe and secure
CloudCodes Enterprise Single Sign-On Features
One Secure Portal for All Apps-:
CloudCodes SSO solution renders customers only one set of credentials to access web applications on the cloud. It helps in increasing productivity by keeping data secure and enabling users to access it on a smartphone, laptops, tablets, etc. CloudCodes policy-driven password protection and MFA ensures that only the authorized officials will be allowed to work with confidential content. Users can put forward the demand for more strong password policies like enhanced complexity, restriction on password reuse, set password minimum length, etc. All this will help in heightening the password without human participation.