A Modern Cloud Identity Management Security Solution
Most of the organizations are accelerating towards the cloud-based environment. They are transferring their work either on the private or public cloud platform. But, sometimes, it is a challenging task for all companies to keep data safe and secure in the cloud. Vision and proper strategy these two things are most important for cloud management security. In the current scenario, customer needs to tackle each program anywhere either on-premises or in the cloud. Therefore, identity management provided by CloudCodes solution can be used in an enterprise or cross-network. In this blog, we are going to discuss some advanced features of Identity Management in detail. Before that, let us explore what is identity management in Cloud Computing.
Role of Identity Management in Cloud Security
Identity management (IM) is a term that refers to the information system being used within the enterprise. This represents the systematic management of any single identity and provides authentication, privileges, authorization, and roles of the enterprise boundaries. The primary purpose is to upgrade security and productivity by decreasing the total cost, repetitive tasks, and system downtime. Identity management in cloud computing covers all types of users who can work with defined devices under different circumstances. Various identity management (IM) services imply that wired and wireless user can support the directory integration. The availability of BYOD makes it a time-saving service for the individual user. Further, there are some additional security services, which are mentioned below:
- Access Control
- Password Manager
- Digital Identity Management
- Single Sign-On
Few Benefits of Identity Management in Cloud Security
Cloud services offer several advantages over all other traditional products. Go through the following actions to understand the few benefits of identity management in cloud computing:
- Enhanced Network Abilities: Identity management (IM) makes it simple in sharing the network capabilities with a complete grid of users who were connected with it.
- Provides a secure collaboration: SaaS protocol is designed and utilized as a hub for connecting with all virtual networks of suppliers, distributors, and trading partners.
- Support On-demand improvement: The problem that affects from churn protects organizations with a cloud-based solution. All experts can be able to provide 24*7 hours support and monitoring, whenever needed.
- Increase Overall Productivity: It is completely known that cloud-based services are configured and hosted by service providers. This may also get a little or zero hassle either for users or any other clients. As a result, many organizations can improve their overall productivity.
- Centralized Management System: Business users can be able to manage all services and programs at one place with the cloud-based services. Identity management can be done with one click on a single dashboard.