This is are the following steps which required in order to revoke user one drive access.
- Click on the share point option
- Click on the User profile option in the left corner.
- Click on Manage User Profile option
- Type the username whom you want to stop the access to one drive
- Right-click on the result and then click on manage sites collection of the owner if the given user.
- If username appears then delete it otherwise click ok
- Now again press option user Profile and click on the manage user permission.
- Add the username by clicking on the book option as shown a new window will pop up
- Pop up window search the username and click on the option shown then click add
- Click on the ADD option then add the user to the list as shown
- It may take some time for the access get denied
For any other concerns related to Office 365 plan and subscriptions. You can reach out to us by submitting a ticket on our portal https://cloud.foetron.com/ or you can directly mail us at email@example.com. Check out our website www.foetron.com to know about the services offered by us.