This video helps the user to schedule the meeting from phone and connect with the team members over weekly sync up call, project status review meeting, presentation and more. To do so follow these steps:
- Open Microsoft Teams.
- Click on Calendar icon to schedule a meeting.
- Give a title for the meeting.
- Click on Share to a channel. A pop-up will open, read them and then click on OK (if you agree).
- Select date and time for the meeting.
- Select a meeting location.
- Select Repeat type.
- Add Recipients to whom you want to invite for the meeting.
- Click on tick mark available on top of your screen.
Meeting has been created and shared on channel.
For any other concerns related to Office 365 plan and subscriptions. You can reach out to us by submitting a ticket on our portal https://cloud.foetron.com/ or you can directly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out our website www.foetron.com to know about the services offered by us.