In this video, we will learn to use Microsoft Teams for effective team collaboration over PowerPoint presentation. To design a PowerPoint online for your teams which can access all the team members at once. To do so follows these steps:
- Open Microsoft Teams and go to the Files tab.
- Click on New and select PowerPoint presentation.
- Give a PowerPoint presentation name and click on Create button. The Created PowerPoint presentation will open. You can edit this presentation with some important features. All the features do not appear here. To use all the available features you need to open this in Desktop App.
- Click on Open in PowerPoint.
- Design your presentation according to your needs and close the tab. It will be updated automatically when you close this.
For any other concerns related to Office 365 plan and subscriptions. You can reach out to us by submitting a ticket on our portal https://cloud.foetron.com/ or you can directly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out our website www.foetron.com to know about the services offered by us.