1. Sign in with your Office 365 admin account at https://portal.office.com/adminportal/home.
2. In the Admin centre go to User>Active user.
4. Select the one user.
NOTE: If want to delete the multiple users at one time then also can select the more than one user or many users at a time and delete them.
5. Select the Delete user button to delete the user.
6. Confirm or delete the user by clicking on the Delete button.
NOTE: This process is for deleting the user. If want to restore any user then the process follows as-
NOTE: Restoration can be done within 30 days.
1. In the Admin centre go to User>Deleted user.
2. Select the one user to restore it.
3. Select the Restore button to restore the selected user.
4. Done the restoration of the user by click on the Restore.
NOTE: There are no actions available for multiple deleted users.