We know time is in short supply when you are busy running your business. That’s why at Bing we are always looking for ways to simplify your experience of getting your business online and managing your business reputation on the web. The launch of Bing Places for business is the first of many steps in our effort to provide you with all the tools you need to easily and quickly find local customers online.
Whether you are new to Bing Places for Business or if you had already claimed your listing on BPB, please review the scenarios below for applicability to your business.
- If you’re new to Bing Places for Business, e.g. your business was never claimed. You can go and claim your listing now at www.bingplaces.com
- If you already have a business listing verified, rest assured that your data will be migrated from Bing Business Portal to the new web experience under Bing Places for Business over the next 3-4 days.
- If you had a listing under Bing Business Portal, but never completed the verification process. Then to appear to your potential customers, you need to complete the verification process.
- Finally, remember customers have a lot of options when searching online. Put your best foot forward by uploading detailed information about your business e.g. days and hours of operation, payments options, parking information and pictures to engage those customers.
Bing Places Overview
- It’s important to setup Bing Places and claim your listing in order to connect with local consumers.
- Bing is the third largest search engine in America, so it’s important you to have a presence to gain significance visibility.
- You need to have a Microsoft account in order to get started with Bing Places. Visit this page to get started in just a few short minutes, or follow the directions as you go through the steps to claim your listing.
- With Bing you can manage multiple listings under one dashboard, which is one of the feature not every local channel provides.