In this overview video, we highlight some of the new capabilities included in the latest update to Microsoft Power Apps, AI Builder ready to use models.
Here are the capabilities covered:
• Entity extraction helps you by identifying and extracting people, dates, places, locations, etc. from text
• Keyphrase extraction helps you by identifying and extracting key terms and phrases from the text
• Text sentiment analysis identifies whether statements are positive, neutral, or negative
• Text recognition allows you to read data from image files
• Finally, we’ll see how to call these AI Builder models from inside a Power App
For more tips like this, check out the working remotely playlist at www.youtube.com/FoetronAcademy . Also, if you need any further assistance then you can raise a support ticket and get it addressed.