Microsoft has received reports of users experiencing issues accessing their Exchange Online accounts via Outlook on the Web. Their initial investigation indicates that India-based users are the primarily impacted audience. Further details can be found in your admin center under EX223208
How to maintain communication with support team when Outlook is not accessible:
You can access cloud.foetron.com web portal for communication:
- First-time users: Sign up at cloud.foetron.com so that you can get all the communication on the portal itself.
- Existing users: In case you have signed up earlier, but do not remember your password then you can visit Sign in page and select 'Forget your password'
Details: Users can't access email using Outlook on the web
How to access details:
1. Log in to Microsoft 365 portal
2. Click on Admin
4. Click on Health -> Service Health (https://portal.office.com/Adminportal/Home#/servicehealth )
What should you do next?
We know that teams at @Office365 @Microsoft are doing their best to fix the issues asap. Latest updates are available at MSFT Twitter Handle
1. Connect with our support team to understand the issue better.
2. Ensure you add your alternate email ID (Gmail/Hotmail etc) and direct contact number