Microsoft 365 and Office 365 deliver the power of cloud productivity to businesses of all sizes, helping save time, money, and free up valued resources. The Microsoft 365 and Office 365 plans combine the familiar Microsoft Office desktop suite with cloud-based versions of Microsoft's next-generation communications and collaboration services—including Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Office for the web, and Microsoft Teams —to help users be productive from virtually anywhere through the internet.
You can refer to the following resources to check the status of your Microsoft services:
- Azure: https://status.azure.com/en-gb/status
- View other issues that might be affecting your services: Go to Azure Service Health
- Microsoft 365 https://status.office.com/
- View your Microsoft 365 Service health
- Data and Security: Microsoft Trust center
To learn more about our Service Level Agreements for the services, download the Service Level Agreement for Microsoft Online Services