Learn how to create a report of Mobile Application Management (MAM) logs via Outlook to troubleshoot Intune App Protection Policy related issues on Android devices. In this video, we walk through the steps to create a log.
1) Open Microsoft Outlook on Android device
2) Tap the Menu button
3) Tap on Gear
4) Tap on Help & Feedback
5) Tap on Collect Diagnostics
6) Make a note of Incident ID
7) Tap Get Started
8) Tap on Collect Logs which will collect Outlook logs, Intune logs, Company Portal logs and Azure Authenticator logs
9) When complete, you will see a green check mark
For more tips like this, check out the working remotely playlist at www.youtube.com/FoetronAcademy . Also, if you need any further assistance then you can raise a support ticket and get it addressed.