Please follow the steps are given below:
- First of all, open the system's network connections.
Open Run and type ncpa.cpl
- Then right-click on the network adapter and select the properties
- Now select Internet Protocol Version (TCP/IPv4)
- Then click on Properties
- Select the option - Use the following DNS server addresses and type your Preferred DNS server address. Type alternate DNS if you have otherwise left this.
- Open run and type sysdm.cpl to open system properties.
- Click on Changes
- Under Member of, click Domain, type the name of the domain that you wish this computer to join, and then click OK.
- Click OK, and then restart the computer.
For any further queries, you can reach us by creating a ticket at Foetron Support Portal or you can directly call us on our support helpline number +91-124-4506200