Share your Microsoft Sway
Sway lets you control the level at which you share your creations with other people. Depending on the type of account you’re using to sign into Sway, the options you’ll see on the Share menu will differ slightly.
There are broadly two ways to share your sway:
- Share your Sway from your Microsoft account.
- Share your Sway from your Organizational account.
Here, we are only discussing share from Microsoft account.
- Open the Sway you want to share and then click on Share on the navigation bar.
- Choose whether you want to invite people to View or Edit. If you send someone a View link, they will only be able to view your Sway. If you send someone an Edit link, they will be able to view and edit your Sway. The Share options change depending on whether you are sending a View or Edit link.
- Select on Anyone with a link.
- On the Menu that appears, do any one of the following:
- To share your Sway with friends, family, and other people you know, copy the URL shown in the box and then paste it where you want (for example, in an email message). Alternately, you can share your Sway on social networks — including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn — by clicking any of the icons under the URL. Your Sway will be searchable on search engines, such as Bing, if it is linked or embedded in another public website.
- To share your Sway using a preview image and link, click Get visual link. In the window that appears, click Copy, and then Paste the preview image and link into an email message.
- To Embed a Sway on your own website, click </> Get Embed code. In the Embed this Sway window that appears, click Copy to clipboard or press CTRL+C to copy the already highlighted Embed Code, and then press CTRL+V to paste it into your website’s code. Click Close to return to Sway.