If you want to check on how many devices you have installed your Office 365 subscription? This is possible with a feature called Deactivate install feature available with your Office 365 user profile. So if you have an Office 365 subscription, you can deactivate an Office install that you're no longer using so you can install Office on a different device. This is different from uninstalling Office, which doesn't deactivate the install. Now watch this video and learn how you can do this. To check follows these steps:
- Sign in to Office Portal using your credentials.
- Click on your profile and go to My Account.
- Now, in the right navigation pane, choose Install status.
- Here, all the activated devices will appear.
- You can deactivate this by clicking on the Deactivate link.
- A pop-up window will open, asking for your confirmation. Clicking on Yes, the device will get deactivated.
For any other concerns related to Office 365 plan and subscriptions. You can reach out to us by submitting a ticket on our portal https://cloud.foetron.com/ or you can directly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out our website www.foetron.com to know about the services offered by us.