In this video, we will learn to create a team in Microsoft Teams. We can create a team as Public or Private. Creating a Public team means can join anyone in your organization and can see the conversation. But in a Private team means can view conversation only the members are added. To do so follow these steps:
- Open Microsoft Teams and go to Create or join Team.
- Click on Create team.
- Choose to Build a team from scratch.
- Choose Private as a team type.
- Give a name for your team, add a description (optional) and click on Create button.
- Add team members or can skip this step to do later.
- Click on Close.
For any other concerns related to Office 365 plan and subscriptions. You can reach out to us by submitting a ticket on our portal https://cloud.foetron.com/ or you can directly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out our website www.foetron.com to know about the services offered by us.