Step 1 : In Microsoft 365, in the header, click on Admin.
Step 2 : Under Settings , click on Domains and enter your domain. Click Next
Step 3 : From the table on the Verify Domain page, copy the Destination or Points to Address information.
Step 4 : Go to your DNS provider domains page. (we have taken the example of Godaddy)
- Under Domains, select DNS under the domain that you want to edit.
- Select Add.
- Choose TXT (Text) from the drop-down list. In the boxes for the new record, type or copy and paste the values from the following table.
- Select Save.
- Wait a few minutes before you continue, so that the record you just created can update across the Internet.
Now that you've added the record at your domain registrar's site, you'll go back to Microsoft and request the record.
When Microsoft finds the correct TXT record, your domain is verified.
- In the Microsoft admin center, go to the Settings > Domains page.
- On the Domains page, select the domain that you are verifying.
- On the Setup page, select Start setup.
- On the Verify domain page, select Verify.