You can use OneDrive to share photos, Microsoft Office documents, other files, and entire folders with people. The files and folders you store in OneDrive are private until you decide to share them and you can see who a OneDrive file is shared with or stop sharing at any time.
1. Go to the OneDrive website and sign in with your Microsoft account or your work or school account.
2. Pick the file or folder you want to share by selecting the circle in the upper corner of the item. You can also pick multiple items to share them together.
3. Select 'Share' at the top of the page.
4. Select 'Anyone with the link can edit' to customize the link options.
5. Set the options you want on your link, then select 'Apply' when you're done.
For more tips like this, check out the working remotely playlist at www.youtube.com/FoetronAcademy . Also, if you need any further assistance then you can raise a support ticket and get it addressed.