How to export alias
Created by: Krishan Kumar
Modified on: Fri, 31 Jul, 2020 at 4:50 PM
How to export alias?
1. Log in to portal.office.com
2. Click on Admin
3. Go to the Exchange admin center
4. Click on the recipient.
5. Click on mailboxes.
6. Click on three dots after the refresh icon.
7. Click on export data to a CSV file
8. Here you can choose different options, as of now we choose a display name, email address, and alias.
9. Click on Export.
10. A csv file gets downloaded.
11. Open the csv file, we will get the dispaly name, email address and alias of all the users.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.