In this overview video, we highlight some of the new capabilities included in the latest update to Microsoft Power Apps portals.
Here are the capabilities covered:
• Power BI integration, so you can quickly add Power BI reports, tables, and dashboards to your portals without coding.
• Themes that you can use to align your portal to your organization’s branding.
• Identity provider configuration wizard that walks you through the configuration process.
• Global search that now includes searching inside custom entities.
• Ability to identify and configure your portals from within the Power Platform administration center.
For more tips like this, check out the working remotely playlist at www.youtube.com/FoetronAcademy . Also, if you need any further assistance then you can raise a support ticket and get it addressed.