With the global spread of COVID-19, all of us have to plan for the times to come. This situation can be really challenging for organizations and IT team members. Hence, we have collaborated with industry experts to bring the best practices and solutions to you.
- Work from Home: Employees will Work-from-Home and this will become a new normal for years to come. We need to enable collaboration capabilities for all the employees. It will involve technology deployment, management of devices, as well as change management.
- Security: A key part of delivering Work from Home experience is to ensure the security of data and devices. IT teams will have to protect them and your business from cyber threats. Whether you’ve already enabled remote working or are developing a contingency plan, Foetron has pulled together helpful tips to help you, your users, and your company.
- Desktop as a Service: Windows Virtual Desktop is a comprehensive desktop and app virtualization service running on the cloud. It’s the only virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) that delivers simplified management, multi-session Windows 10, optimizations for Office 365 ProPlus, and support for Remote Desktop Services (RDS) environments.
Date: 29-04-2020, Wednesday
Time: 03:00 pm - 04:30 pm IST
Instructions to Join:
1. Complete Registration
2. Download Microsoft Teams on your Laptop or mobile device: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/download-app
3. Install Teams and follow the instructions
4. Open the following URL and join the session