In this video, we will learn how to restore deleted documents from OneDrive for business. When we deleted some documents from OneDrive it goes to first-stage recycle bin and if we deleted the items from the first stage recycle bin goes to second-stage recycle bin which remains for 90 days as restorable. To restore a deleted file follows these steps:
- Open OneDrive for business and select a file to delete it (for testing purposes only).
- Click on the file and select Delete, a pop-up will open asking your confirmation, click Delete.
- Go to Recycle Bin option available in OneDrive, your deleted file will appear here.
- Select the file which you want to restore.
- Click on Restore.
- Your file will go back from where it was deleted.
For any other concerns related to Office 365 plan and subscriptions. You can reach out to us by submitting a ticket on our portal https://cloud.foetron.com/ or you can directly mail us at email@example.com. Check out our website www.foetron.com to know about the services offered by us.