In this video, we will learn to create a section group in OneNote. Suppose you have created a group and want to add some sub-section insides their. Follow these steps which will help you in creating sub-section:
- Open OneNote using the browser.
- Choose Notebook in which you want to create a section.
- Right-click on the Section tab and choose New Section Group available at the bottom of the OneNote window.
- Give a name to your New Section Group.
- Right-click on the newly created section group and choose New Section. If you want to create more section repeat this step.
For any other concerns related to Office 365 plan and subscriptions. You can reach out to us by submitting a ticket on our portal https://cloud.foetron.com/ or you can directly mail us at email@example.com. Check out our website www.foetron.com to know about the services offered by us.