In this video, we will learn about how to create a mail template to save our valuable time. Sometimes we need to write the same mail as we had sent previously. In that case, we can create a mail template of the same data. To do so follow these steps:
- Open Microsoft Outlook and click on New mail.
- Draft your mail as you wish to template this.
- Go to the File tab and click on Save As.
- A pop-up window will open asking you to give a file name and define save as type.
- Select Outlook Template from the drop-down menu and select a file saving location.
- Close the new mail window.
- Go to the saved file location and open the template by double-clicking on the file.
For any other concerns related to Office 365 plan and subscriptions. You can reach out to us by submitting a ticket on our portal https://cloud.foetron.com/ or you can directly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out our website www.foetron.com to know about the services offered by us.