In this video, we will see how to remove the blanks from an Excel worksheet. Suppose if you have a worksheet containing multiple rows or columns and there are so many blanks in-between, then it's a challenging task to remove it. Microsoft Excel provides a feature to remove it easily and quickly.
Follow these steps to do so.
- Open the desired Excel Worksheet.
- Select all the data and press CTRL+G, and go to Special, a pop-up window will appear.
- Select Blanks and click on OK. Here, we will see all the blanks rows are selected.
- Now press CTRL and '-'. A deletion pop-up will open asking what you want to do?
- Press OK. After clicking on OK, you will see all the blanks are removed from the entire sheet.
For any other concerns related to Office 365 plan and subscriptions. You can reach out to us by submitting a ticket on our portal https://cloud.foetron.com/ or you can directly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out our website www.foetron.com to know about the services offered by us.