• Delay the delivery of a message
1. In the message, click Options.
2. In the More Options group, click Delay Delivery.
3. Under Delivery options, select the Do not deliver before check box, and then click the delivery date and time that you want.
4. After you click Send, the message remains in the Outbox folder until the delivery time.
• Delay the delivery of all messages
1. Click the File tab.
2. Click Manage Rules and Alerts.
3. Click New Rule.
4. In the Step 1: Select a template box, under Start from a Blank Rule, click Apply rule on messages I send, and then click Next.
5. In the Step 1: Select condition(s) list, select the check boxes for any options that you want, and then click Next.
If you do not select any check boxes, a confirmation dialog box appears. If you click Yes, the rule that you are creating is applied to all messages that you send.
6. In the Step 1: Select condition(s)list, select the defer delivery by a number of minutes check box.
In the Step 2: Edit the rule description (click an underlined value) box, click the underlined phrase a number of and enter the number of minutes for which you want the message to be help before it is sent.
NOTE : Delivery can be delayed up to 120 minutes.
7. Click OK, and then click Next.
8. Select the check boxes for any exceptions that you want.
9. Click Next.
10. Select the Turn on this rule check box.
11. Click Finish. After you click Send, each message remains in the Outbox folder for the time that you specified.