If any of your Windows devices are lost or stolen, you may be able use Find my device to locate and lock your device remotely.
This setting works for any Windows device, such as a PC, laptop, Surface, or Surface Pen. It needs to be turned on before you can use it.
Turn on Find my device
1. On the device that you want to change, select Start, Settings, Update & Security, Find my device.
2. Select Change for the device you want to change.
Find your Windows device
1. Go to https://support.microsoft.com/account... and select Sign in.
2. Select Devices, and then select the Find My Device tab.
3. Select the device you want to find, and then select Find to see a map showing your device's location.
Lock your Windows device remotely
1. When you find your device on the map, select Lock, Next.
2. Once your device is locked, you can reset your password for added security.
For more tips like this, check out the working remotely playlist at www.youtube.com/FoetronAcademy . Also, if you need any further assistance then you can raise a support ticket and get it addressed.