In this video, we will learn to categorize emails for making your inbox clutter-free. If in your inbox there is a lot of mails and have to search for a particular mail it takes a little bit time to search them but if you have categories your inbox it will take less time rather than uncategories mail. To categories your inbox follows these steps:
- Open Microsoft Outlook in Desktop app.
- Click on Categorize and select a category from the drop-down menu, available in the ribbon.
- Your selected mails categories under the selected category.
While searching for the same mails:
- Click on the Search tab.
- Click on Categorized, and select a category from which you want search mails.
- You can see all the emails under that category appears here, if you don't see, can search.
For any other concerns related to Office 365 plan and subscriptions. You can reach out to us by submitting a ticket on our portal https://cloud.foetron.com/ or you can directly mail us at email@example.com. Check out our website www.foetron.com to know about the services offered by us.