In this video, we will learn how to use mail merge of a list of contacts and email them. It helps in creating a letter for a larger number of contacts with some changes. Before doing this you have to create an Excel sheet in which all the details should be available. To do so follow these steps:
- First, open the letter in word which you want to send in bulk to different contacts.
- Go to Mailing tab in the Menu bar.
- Go to Select Recipients and choose Use Existing List.
- Browse your Excel sheet and select Table you want to use.
- Go to Insert Merge Field. Choose the field according to your needs.
- Put your cursor where you want to add that Field.
- You can use Preview Results to see how it will looks like your letter after merging that.
- At last click on Finish & Merge and choose Send Email Messages. Your letter will be created according to your Excel sheet data and emails all those contacts.
For any other concerns related to Office 365 plan and subscriptions. You can reach out to us by submitting a ticket on our portal https://cloud.foetron.com/ or you can directly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out our website www.foetron.com to know about the services offered by us.